Intensive Spanish – Ecuador is DELE Examination Centre as per an agreement with the Instituto Cervantes of Spain.
The Diploma in Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE) is an official qualification certifying the student's level of competence and command of the Spanish language. It is awarded by the Instituto Cervantes on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education and is recognized throughout the world by private companies, Chambers of Commerce and public and private teaching institutions. The levels of linguistic competence that are certified by the (DELE) assessment system are the following:
- Diploma de Español Nivel A1 (Breakthrough)
- Diploma de Español Nivel A2 (Waystage)
- Diploma de Español Nivel B1 (Threshold)
- Diploma de Español Nivel B2 (Vantage)
- Diploma de español Nivel C1 (Effective Operational Proficiency)
- Diploma de Español Nivel C2 (Mastery):